Actually we don’t know that yet, but it could also be us!! We have been nominated for Liebster award by our follower Katie (Katie thanks for the nomination). We cross our fingers that you do your best and come in second because obviously we are planning to win. Sorry. 🙂
First let us share the rules:
- Thank the blogger, who nominated you
- Answer the eleven questions they ask you
- Nominate eleven bloggers with less than 500 followers
- Ask those eleven bloggers new eleven questions
- Let those bloggers know, they have been nominated, so they can continue the chain
Some questions have been posted in her blog that require some answers from us. So here it goes:
- What is your favorite travel movie?
The one that makes us fall asleep fastest. J
- What are your three favorite cities and why?
Huh, tough one. Sydney wins by far. Other two would be Lisbon and Dubrovnik.
- What has been your most memorable hotel/hostel stay?
Definitely Ubud Heaven in Ubud, Bali. Private bungalow, with private pool and rice field.
- Have you ever been robbed while traveling?
- What is your best wildlife experience?
Masaimara safari in Kenya. Watching Leopard sleeping on a branch above us.
Oh and all the animals we saw in Australia.
- How do you save money for travel?
We do not spend our money for home luxuries (smartphones, new laptops…), but we save for travel.
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
Traveling somewhere on the other side of the world.
- What is your biggest travel fail?
That we don’t have enough time for travel.
- What is the best hike you have done?
Definitely exploring Blue mountains in New south Wales, Australia.
- What destination will you keep going back to?
Greece and Croatia, because they both feel like a home country.
- When did you first fall in love with travel?
We’re in love with it since forever.
Ok, now our list of nominees:
- Where’s Wiwi
- Getaway Journal
And now questions for them:
- Why have you decided to start writing a travel blog?
- What is your next travel destination?
- How do you get your free time for travel?
- Are you ever homesick? You miss friends, family or home food?
- Did you ever had food poisoning and where?
- Your worst travel experience.
- What is your favorite place/country you’ve been so far and why?
- Have you ever tried any “weird” food whilst traveling (fried grasshoppers etc.)?
- How many different countries have you visited?
- What is your dream destination, that you haven’t been to and would love to see?
- Which is the best beach in your opinion?
Good luck to you all!